Mr.Ross Franklin, the architect has design the house as an open air tropical house with a family design ambiance yet with romantic and spiritual feeling, facing the east with rice field view bordered by natural coconut tree giving a full healthy advantage for the house to get maximal natural light circulation going inside as well as the fresh air circulation.
La Maison à Chayla the name of the house meaning The House of Holy Spirit, it’s a name that tell the story in one sentence on how the house being build from finding the land until building up right now. It took us 9 months to find the land, it took us 6 months to do the “beauty contest” of choosing the architect as well as the contractor and finally it took us 2 years 1 month to finish and completed the house.
During this period of building, our personality and spirit as a couple, as team and individual has growing to be more mature and giving us a lot of wisdom lesson, problem come but wisdom always followed and stay inside us as the problem solver and we are very grateful that God let us to have such a wonderful journey in our life.
Thus I would like to dedicate the house as a house who will give a new spirit of life based on faith, hope and love for those who stay inside. Wisdom that coming from sincerity as human kind able to forgive and forget; become the foundation of the house.
We wish you a pleasant stay, God Bless,
Bali Luxury Villas Review – 2012
Consist of 5 bedrooms located in quiet area of the Brawa Beach, north of Central Seminyak by a ten minute drive. This villa has stunning views of a rice fields with a scattered forest of trees flanking the rear garden. The sheltered entrance walkway from the parking area leads to a large open living area with seating for comfortable relaxing or entertaining. The tasteful layout, mixture of older and newer art and furniture combines into a comfortable blend for any family or group wishing to enjoy Bali in a home-style tropical atmosphere of the ultimate capacity.
La Maison A Chayla is a uniquely appointed holiday house in a quiet area of the Brawa Beach area, north of Central Seminyak by a ten minute drive. This holiday house has stunning views of a rice fields with a scattered forest of trees flanking the rear garden. The sheltered entrance walkway from the parking area leads to a large open living area with seating for comfortable relaxing or entertaining. The adjacent open dining area (seats 8 people +) and kitchen all face towards the view and pool area with lounge area, barbeque and an outdoor dining area with fish ponds bordering this area. To the right of the living room is a large TV room, study or den for private more enclosed relaxation (A/C).
The main level of the house has three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (indoor/outdoor). Upstairs the large master bedroom (with built-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with a door to a separate terrace) is situated with a outdoor balcony overlooking the view and rear garden. Also next door to the master bedroom is an office area connecting to a large roof patio/terrace. The fifth bedroom is located at the far end of the garden in an Antique teak Javanese house with wooden floors enclosed verandah and a modern ensuite indoor/outdoor bathroom facing the rice fields. All bedrooms have a TV and DVD player.
The friendly staff includes an extraordinarily gifted, English speaking staff with complete knowledge of Western and Indonesian cuisine, 2 housekeepers, 2 security guards and 1 gardener/ pool attendant. The warmth of this villa is accented by the stylish décor and upgraded imported features. The open areas can be closed by stylish blinds and the cross ventilation keeps the house cool during the hotter months. The tasteful layout, mixture of older and newer art and furniture combines into a comfortable blend for any family or group wishing to enjoy Bali in a home-style tropical atmosphere of the ultimate capacity. Luxury Villa.
• The house is build on land area of 1500 sq/m. & the Building area on 580 sq/m.
• There are 2 storey (second storey only for the master bedroom and office).
• First storey : 3 bedroom , 1 multifunction room (TV room, library, prayer room), large dining room, large living room, powder room, kitchen, laundry and staff area.
• Second storey: 1 office / quiet working area, 1 master bedroom + master bathroom + 2 terrace Expose East & West.
• 3 bedrooms with king size, 1 bed of super king size, 1 bed of super king size that can become 2 single bed.
• SERTA Spring Bed Mattress, (Serta Pedic Elegance super comfort).
• All bedrooms & TV room using inverter Air conditioning and wooden ceiling fan.
• All the room equipped with 32’ LCD Flat screen Samsung and DVD player and telephone line room to room.
• Master bedroom is equipped with 46’ LCD Flat screen Samsung & DVD Blue Ray.
• Multifunction room (library, TV , prayer room) is equipped with 46’ LED Samsung TV ambiance Home Theater Sound Systems (BOSE).
• Living room , dining room & Office equipped with efficient wooden ceiling fan.
• Stereo + Radio Hi-Fi Systems (PHILIPS Tower including I-Pod docking ).
• Wooden house called Gladag ( original old Javanese teck wood house about 120 years old.) placed in the garden : consist of 1 bedroom + bathroom + private terrace and large fishpond.
• 1 bed of super king size, SERTA Spring Bed Mattress, (Serta Pedic Elegance super comfort).
• Air conditioning inverter and wooden ceiling fan.
• 32’ LCD Flat screen Samsung and DVD player and telephone line.
• Full equipped kitchen , stove, hood Micro Wave, juicer, toaster, blender, coffee maker.
• TV satellite programming in every Room.
• Wireless speedy high speed internet access.
• Safe Deposit Box every rooms.
• Self Contained Electric Powered Generator CUMMINS Soundproof (22 KVA) including stabilizer to protect the entire sensible device such as laptop, TV, etc.
• Control access; the house using control access based on the camera system (in front door and display monitor in the living room).
• The laundry area equipped with washing machine green energy saving new generation (8 kg).
• All the furniture are made with recycle teak wood ( bed , cupboard , frame door , window etc).
• Some of the furniture is original antic with more than 100 years old.
• All water distribution in the house using water treatment system from USA (KID system) produces soft water that safe for baby delicate skin.
• 15.4 M x 4 M swimming pool with chlorinator natural salt water system, pool gazebo, garden with rice field views. Children early age area is available in the swimming pool that have to be attend with adult.
• Water Heater system is green energy using GEOTHERMAL TECHNOLOGIE.
• Lighting system (LED) based on smart system using touch screen that can control all the lighting in the house, (GIRA smart system).
• Lighting in the garden and fishpond on 12 V DC (for safety purposes).
• Baby amenities: Baby coat, baby bottle warmer, baby sound monitor, baby chair.
• Open air living room, Outdoor and indoor dining table.
• Gas BBQ stove.
House staff attendance
• 1 Villa Manager to assist all your needs.
• 2 In-House staff (cleaning & cooking).
• 24 hours room service is available.(Up on guest cost).
• Baby guard/ sitter up on request . (Up on guest cost).
• 1 Gardener.
• 1 Pool attandance.
• 3 Security on 24/7.
• Airport transfer pick up and drop.
• Complimentary daily breakfast.
• Welcome drinks and towels.
• Daily fruit basket.
• 1 time Brunch or Dinner BBQ for max 10 pax.
• VIP Immigration service for max 10 pax, one time entry.
• Fish pond in front of the Gladag are allow to fish for max 2 fishes to be catch for free.
• Horse riding on the beach upon request (horse stable located 200 meters from the property).
• Nirwana golf located 10 minutes drive.
• Surfing and Kite Surfing in Canggu 500 meters from the Villa (Pantai Brawa).
• Canggu Club (for tennis court, squash, pool, and club house) 200m.
• Canggu Plaza restaurant & bars 300m.
• Car rental and tour guide service organization (can be organized every day/on additional cost).
• The surf and kite are at 500 m from pantai Brawa, and around 1km to echo beach, pantai Batubelig, kudeta beach , potato head beach.